Who am I?

My photo
I am a closeted 30 something woman. I am also a slightly neurotic PhD student (is there any other kind of grad student?). My hope is that one day soon I'll be able to fully come out. I see this blog as a therapeutic step along the way!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Well Sh*t!!!

So yesterday's Card Carrying Lesbian post:
Chapter 1: She’s just not that gay! hit mighty close to home.  You gotta love drunken friends that you are attracted to despite their neuroses and who hit on you like a mother f%?&er after drinking like it's their job at a party (please reference last paragraph of the above mentioned article - yes she did make out with a man at the party)!  Now I'm stuck with the proverbial blue balls (apparently known as pink balls or 'vasocongestion' for women [this is my useless fact of the day]).   Gotta love the old straight 'curious' girl - who loves everything but going down on other women or going anywhere near her lady parts....In other words: you f*ck me and I'll....kiss you????  Then you have the awkward next day sober...DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! 
 
New pre new-years resolution: Never mess around with friends, EVER - unless you're sure as hell that they are gay and have the same intentions as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment